03-Jan-2017, Ad#: 17663, Views: 2068
Category: Translating & Interpreting
English To German Translator (Fulltime)
CSOFT International Ltd. is a world leader in localization and globalization consulting services, providing turnkey solutions for companies facing the challenges of engaging customers and markets across linguistic and cultural barriers. Recognized as one of the Top Innovative Companies in 2011 by IDC we have an award-winning international team. In 2012, the company’s CEO was named one of Fortune Magazine’s 10 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs and a Tech Disruptor by CNN Money.
The main role of the German Translator / LQA (Language quality assurance) will be to serve as a gatekeeper for the quality of translations (grammar, spelling and punctuation, meaning accuracy - loyalty to source, style, terminology and consistency).
- Actual translations from English to German for non-technical and technical texts;
- Proofreading/reviewing existing translations against the English source;
- Other linguistic-related tasks (Audio transcription, WinAlign, etc...) Previous experience and/or familiarity with the technical and Ul terminologies (English & German) for the fields following fields (IT – Computer software & hardware, Telecommunications – Cellphone manuals & UI, Technical engineering);
- Marketing translations for the fields mentioned above;
- Note: Technical text will be provided with glossaries, TMs, and sufficient reference files to aid in translations.
RMB 170000 - 220000
- German native speaker, with profound knowledge of the local culture;
- Must have a very good comprehension of written and spoken English; Chinese proficiency is also preferred;
- Good communication skills (English & Chinese).
|Please mention "Workster.com Ad#17663" in your cover letter when applying for this position. |