16-Aug-2019, Ad#: 18248, Views: 1179
Category: Media / PR / Events
Project Manager Digital Market Entry (Fulltime)
German Industry & Commerce Shanghai
DEinternational is an integral part of the network of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce Abroad (AHK), with around 140 offices in 92 countries. In China services offered under the brand DEinternational are provided by the 8 offices of the German Industry & Commerce (GIC). GIC provides tailor-made services to help its clients succeed. It specializes in the Chinese market and supports companies with a wide range of services.
The department „Market Entry & Business Development” (MEBD) provides German companies with a number of services to frame a sustainable market entry or to profitably expand business in China, which includes advising companies on their Chinese market entry; researching potential markets, sales channels and partners; generating marketing strategies and materials for events. This applies particularly in the areas of food & beverages, environmental technologies and e-commerce.
We offer you the opportunity – at our Shanghai office – to work alongside a dedicated, dynamic team in a challenging, international environment with plenty of room for your own ideas and creativity.
The Project Manager Digital Market Entry is responsible
- For the development and sales of services in the field of Digital Market Entry.
- For project management of brand entry/ partner matchmaking/ brand marketing
- For China Press Monitoring Service – Newsletter of AHK.
- For the WeChat Channel
The primary responsibilities of the Project Manager Digital Market Entry translate into the following specific responsibilities:
- Awareness and implementation support of services in the field of Digital Market Entry.
- Liaising with German customers, Trusted Partners for E-Commerce Platforms, and any other customers/vendors regarding E-Commerce and digital marketing.
- Introducing the service Digital Market Entry to potential clients.
- Project Management/Coordination of production of media/marketing incl. a budget plan from inquiry to clearing.
- Translation, writing and proof reading of documents/texts (German, Chinese, English language).
- Editing and marketing of the AHK newsletter.
- Editing and Tracking of the WeChat Channel
- Maintaining close communication with related departments regarding content production for the WeChat Channel
- Handling of other tasks in the daily business
- A background in Marketing/E-Commerce and a good understanding of the subject is required.
- A good grasp of wording and text writing is required as are above average communication skills.
- Independent working alone will be required to achieve individual tasks. However, team working will be required as all work is centered around the services and products of the company as well as the company image as such.
- A good skill of presentation for the new service digital market entry.
- Integration of resources from AHK, IHK and other related departments and associations.
- The role involves a high degree of adherence to confidentiality as it involves working with and having exposure to sensitive information.
- Strong analysis skills for working procedures.
- Be able to input ideas and suggestions for improvements within the role, the department, and the business.
- Maintain regular contact with individuals who depend on or who influence their own work.
- Be able to take the initiative to solve problems within the scope of their role. If escalation is required, the post holder must take ownership and ensure resolution of the problem.
- Good German, English, and Chinese language skills.
German Industry & Commerce Shanghai
Please submit your resume with recent photo and cover letter including salary requirements and earliest availability to email@example.com
|Please mention "Workster.com Ad#18248" in your cover letter when applying for this position. |