27-Jul-2018, Ad#: 18110, Views: 1426
Category: IT & Telecom
Associate Software Developer (m/f) (Fulltime)
flexis is a provider of intelligent software solutions for sales, logistics and production processes that are used by leading companies in the automotive, manufacturing and logistics industries worldwide. The wide range of tasks and customer projects, the way we work together, and the values we create for our customers, are the foundation of our success, growth, and exciting work environment.
- An interesting and diversified job in an international setting.
- An innovative company with a well-defined hierarchy, strong team spirit, good working atmosphere and broad opportunities for career development
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary plus variable compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits package
Our growing professional services group in Shanghai is looking to fill a Software Developer position at our Associate level.
- Review, analyze, and modify systems (including testing, debugging, revising and installing for both small and large-scale solutions) as well as configure, customize, and deploy standardized software products related to planning and supply chain management
- Support the creation of test plans and test cases for developed customer solutions
- Prepare proposals, technical and training documentation for implemented solutions, identify best practices and communicate and implement them
- Assist in training technical stakeholders and flexis associates
- Other tasks that you may be involved include presales and customer support activities
- Work mainly in the Shanghai office with some travel periods to visit customers or other flexis offices
Both Internationals and local Chinese
- A Bachelor or Master of (Applied) Science degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, or a similar field
- Interest in supply chain management and production planning, particularly in Automotive and manufacturing
- Highly reliable, willing to learn and open to new challenges as well as self-motivated, goal-oriented and working well under pressure, both independently and within a team environment
- Self-confident with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and a strong customer orientation
- Language skills necessarily include Mandarin and English (written & spoken), additional German skills would be a bonus
Schockenriedstrasse 46, 70565 Stuttgart
|Please mention "Workster.com Ad#18110" in your cover letter when applying for this position. |