16-Jul-2022, Ad#: 18441, Views: 48719
Category: Translating & Interpreting
Italian–Chinese translators needed!!!Work from home!!! (Parttime)
Pactera EDGE brings together data, intelligence and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
Pactera EDGE is a global digital and technology services company. We design, build and optimize human-centric intelligent digital platforms. Our core capabilities are in data, intelligence, experience and globalization. Pactera EDGE is a separate company from Pactera who has authorized use of its trademark.
New Translation project available in Italian to Chinese Simplified! We are looking for candidates who want to get a grasp of translation. The project will be translating from Italian into Chinese Simplified.
The source language of the sentence is in Italian, so knowledge in this language will be valued.
You will be translating general news, contents from social medias, and text extracted from news programs, medical publications, finance and business documents, etc. You will work directly in OneForma’s internal platform online.
- You are a native speaker of Chinese Simplified, with a very high-level proficiency of Italian.
- Alternatively, you are a native Italian speaker with a very high-level proficiency to Chinese Simplified language.
- You have access to a laptop and a good internet connection.
In return, this is what we offer:
- An opportunity to practice your passion and grow your translation skills while being paid for it. Make your dream of developing a new career in translation!
- Crowd-friendly online translation environment in OneForma. You don’t need any other tools!
- Work when you can and as much as you want. You put the limits!
Contact us for details!
You will be required to take a translation certification to qualify for the project.
Kindly email us for more information and details! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Both Internationals and local Chinese
proficient command of both Italian & Chinese simplified
|Please mention "Workster.com Ad#18441" in your cover letter when applying for this position. |